11/1/20, 11:00 PM
We are very happy that the game finally supports gamepad controls as it was planned from the very beginning. In addition we have also fixed a bug with the Steam Overlay breaking the players movement. You can see they key layout in the Main Menu.
We hope you like it! Feel free to send us any feedback. What do you like? What could be improved?
The team reads all comments.
How to activate gamepad controls:
Go to the Main Menu
Press on: Settings - Controls
Click on the checkbox next to "Enable Gamepad Controls"
This will activate controls suiting for gamepad.
We wish you a lot of fun!
Other things that this update includes...
- Enemies were sometimes unable to use stairs without getting stuck
- Menus overlapped if other UI's were already opened
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to jump, attack, dodge etc when Inventory is open
- The game is now paused as long as the Inventory is opened
- Removed Steam Overlay hint message from the Main Menu
- Changed order of using Skills for better PC controls