9/4/20, 10:00 PM
We reached a milestone. Our first environment and polishing update is out now. Graphics and lighting have been improved, a new area was added and we made several bug fixes. The team also worked on combat and AI enhancements that will ensure gameplay continues running smoothly. Because of the lockdown, the development was massively delayed, and we apologize for that. From now on regular updates will follow to give you a better immersion into the world of Maira. What else comes with this update...
- Several missing sounds have been added
- Enemies can now hear you but they are less insisting. (You can now sneak around enemies)
- The overall performance has been improved
- You can now attack in all directions making it easier to attack multiple enemies that surround you
- You can press attack while walking
- The level design has been adjusted and improved